Learn more about the Janet Fund and how it is helping children across the state.
Learn about sudden cardiac arrest causes and risk factors, manifestation in children, and more.
Get information/assistance getting an AED in your school/youth organization.
The Janet Fund relys on your support. See what you can do to help.
- Quick Response Saves Glen Rock NJ Teen from Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Freshman Football Player at Marist HS dies from Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- The Janet Fund Celebrates October - National Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Month by Donating 20 Defibrillators to NJ Schools
- News 12 NJ Special 2-Part Series on Janet’s Law March 15 and 16
- Janet’s Law Approved by NJ Senate Education Committee
- Paramus HS Student Collapses in Teacher’s Arms
- Manchester HS Student Frankie Previti Collapses in Gym Class
- NJ Cheerleader Survives Cardiac Arrest; Saved by Coaches
- St. Peter’s Prep Swimmer Collapses At Swim Meet
- Warren parents' campaign for life-saving equipment at sports fields keeps 11-year-old's memory alive