J.A.N.E.T. PlanWhat is a JANET Plan?
JANET stands for Janet’s Always Near Emergency Treatment. It consists of the following:
• All coaches and youth leaders are CPR and AED Certified.
• AEDs are on site at all youth games and activities.
• Emergency Action Plan in place and practiced (including accessibility to playing field)
• Standard First Aid Kit for each team/squad/group.
• Mandatory Sports Physical, including cardiac questionnaire, Medical Release and Emergency Consent Forms.
• AED, First Aid Kit and Emergency Medical Forms are stored inside the JANET duffle bag.
• The JANET bag will be at all practices, games and activities.
Stay ConnectedClick here to Join our Mailing List
Please note that we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.