The Janet Fund MissionThe Janet Zilinski Memorial Fund (also known as The Janet Fund) is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) organization. Federal ID 37-6413464.
Our Mission Statement
The Janet Fund is dedicated to preventing sudden cardiac death in New Jersey’s youth through awareness, legislation, AED placement and training. It is our mission to make Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) available in every school in NJ and make them commonplace on playing fields.
We are committed to achieving this by:
• Advocating for all coaches to be CPR/AED trained and for AEDs on youth playing fields.
Donating (AEDs) to NJ schools and youth organizations.
• Providing free or low cost training in CPR and AED use.
• Raising awareness of sudden cardiac arrest in youth by distributing information on the warning signs and symptoms.
• Creating a NJ Public School AED registry.
• Partnering with Youth Sports Organizations to implement a JANET Plan.
In keeping with Janet’s love and caring for others, we will perform random acts of kindness to those in need. We will do all of this with smiles on our face, laughter in our voices and love in our hearts, just like Janet.
Stay ConnectedClick here to Join our Mailing List
Please note that we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.